Wednesday, April 18, 2012

welcome to my crafty blog!!

Wow, I have never considered myself a writer, but after I saw a blog from a friend of mine, and she posted about how you don't have to be a good writer to write, I thought.... What the heck!!!
       I am a paper crafter and jewlery maker.  After all the things that have happend in my life, I have decided to devote it to what I love,  God, family, and creativity.  (hense my motto.. "where spirit and creativity collide") 
       My goal with this blog is to try to inspire you with some of the creative things that I have done, and maybe, just maybe, you will recreate it yourself!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Katie!! You never know when you will inspire someone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well congrats on ur new venture. I wish I was more creative, or i wish i knew my best medium to express it. I like writing but im not good at it. Im NOT good at drawing or painting at all but i seem to come up with creative ideas. I dont have a good voice so singing is out of the question. There's gotta be something im good at. I like wrapping presents and embellishing with leaves and rafia, etc. Many times the wrapping is better than the present itself. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will find your creative juices! I love to wrap too! One of the great compliments is when they save the bows and wrap to use again. Hold on to your creative side and never let it get snuffed out! Do what you love and love what you do.

    ReplyDelete